Monday 13 April 2009

Some things and stuff

I want to see thousands and thousands of envelopes innered with Penny's motif. As well as bone china covered in it. That would be very good indeed. Bea I have yours, Rosie and Sarah I was wandering if you could send me some pen drawn versions that you may have around if you do? Hannah I need to collect you motif to try some things for flag nonsense and insignia/ coat of arms/ state arms (not that we are even a sate?.) I make some shapes. I need to do more research and sketching. Colours for hexagon: subject to debate, will probably have something simple/similarish to just hexagon on flag but in the habit of banners, flags and standards they very for different reasons and could have the arms in the middle. I dont know. Will try tessellate.


No comments:

Post a Comment